Our practitioners believe that the human body has an innate healing ability, and by using diet, exercise, lifestyle changes and cutting edge natural therapies the bodies’ ability to ward off and combat disease is enhanced.
They view the patient as a complex, interrelated system (a whole person), not as a clogged artery or a tumor. Comprehensive treatments that blend the best of modern medical science and traditional natural medical approaches to not only treat disease, but to also restore health.
Six timeless principles founded on medical tradition and scientific evidence is believed.
Prevent illness. "An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure" has never been truer. Proactive medicine saves money, pain, misery and lives. That’s why our practitioners evaluate risk factors, heredity and vulnerability to disease. By getting treatment for greater wellness, we’re less likely to need treatment for future illness.
- Let nature heal. Our bodies have such a powerful, innate instinct for self-healing. By finding and removing the barriers to this self-healing—such as poor diet or unhealthy habits—our practitioners can nurture this process.
- Identify and treat causes. Our practitioners understand that symptoms will only return unless the root illness is addressed. Rather than cover up symptoms, they seek to find and treat the cause of these symptoms.
- First, do no harm. Our practitioners follow three precepts to ensure their patients’ safety:
- Use low-risk procedures and healing compounds—such as dietary supplements, herbal extracts and homeopathy—with few or no side effects.
- When possible, do not suppress symptoms, which are the body’s efforts to self-heal.
- Customize each diagnosis and treatment plan to fit each patient. We all heal in different ways and our practitioners respect our differences.
- Educate patients. Our practitioners believe that doctors must be educators, as well as physicians. That’s why they teach their patients how to eat, exercise, relax and nurture themselves physically and emotionally.
- Treat the whole person. We each have a unique physical, mental, emotional, genetic, environmental, social, sexual and spiritual makeup. Our practitioners know that all these factors affect our health.
|The Weight Loss Institute, U-Lite, UltraLite, Ultra Lite, Calorad Advanced, No 1 Program fits all, 3 Options to choose from..., BMI test, Unhealthy Hip-to-Waist Ratio, Health Problems, Preventing Weight Loss, Why People Fail @ Weight Loss, Dangers of Yo-Yo Dieting, How To Get Started, Meet Our Practitioners, Success Stories, Landmark Study, Ultra Lite Voted # 1, 6 Million Bottles Sold, Diabetes Prevention, Metabolism & Weight Loss, Stress/Sleep & Weight Loss, Nutrition & Weight Loss, Detoxing & Weight Loss, EASY - NO DIET PLAN CALORAD ADVANCED, SIMPLE - MEAL PLAN U-LITE PROGRAM, COMPLETE PLAN ULTRA LITE SYSTEM, 888-WT-LOSS-2